Severstal Steel Solutions
- 105, Razdolnaya ul., Platonovskoye Village, the Oryol Region 302025, Russia
- +7 (4862) 39-10-40
- Website :
Severstal Steel Solutions, JSC, is an integral part of Severstal, PJSC. The company has been operating in the field of metalwork building and structure engineering and construction since 2007 and has a storied history of cooperation with both public authorities and private investment companies.
The entire range of materials required for metalwork is manufactured by Severstal’s Russia-based facilities in an end-to-end production cycle, from ore mining, that is the initial stage, to the final production of long products.
Our pros are - efficient solutions and a comprehensive approach!
Severstal Steel Solutions, JSC, manufactures metalwork at its own production facilities in the city of Oryol.
Oryol-based production facilities occupy over 60,000 m2, and are equipped with high-tech metalworking machinery from the Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Italy, Japan, and China.
The production facilities make it possible to:
- manufacture large-sized structures, giving due consideration to the quality of complex joint assemblies;
- offer customers an integrated solution and customizing the production process for each project;
- perform quality control and guarantee compliance of the manufactured products with the GOST requirements.
1. Industrial buildings and structures - production facilities, sites and workshops, buildings for the power sector;
2. Commercial facilities - logistics centers, warehouses, hangars, administrative and commercial buildings, stores, car showrooms;
3. Social and infrastructure facilities - fitness and health centers, swimming pools, ice arenas, schools, child day-care centers, parking lots;
4. Agricultural buildings - vegetable storehouses, granaries, livestock and poultry complexes, processing plants;
5. Residential development - multi-storey buildings, hotels, hostels, lofts
6. + a range of standardized buildings.
Geographical spread of implemented projects – Russia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Uzbekistan.